Why does the paint surface of the car need maintenance after driving for a period of time?
1. After a car has been driving on the road for a period of time, an oxide layer will form on the paint surface
2. The iron powder flying out when the car brakes will stick to the paint surface
3. Acid rain will corrode the paint surface if the car is not washed in time after the rain
4. Guano, insect corpses, gum, etc. are the biggest enemies of car paint
Car wash and clean the whole car
1. Wear a construction apron and prepare common tools and consumables.
2. Clean the vehicle (operate in accordance with the standard car wash process), focusing on cleaning the car logo, side seams, fuel tank cap, door handles and other parts, and finally carry out deep cleaning of the tire bell.
3. At the Xian car station, do not dry the car after the second flush. You can use the grinding disc or the sludge to grind the whole car, and it needs to cooperate with the paint cleaning agent. If it is a new car and a black car, the mud grinding step can be cancelled depending on the actual car condition.
4. De-asphalt the lower skirt part of the whole vehicle and mix it with an asphalt cleaner. Stubborn stains need to be cleaned repeatedly.
5. After the whole vehicle is inspected and the grinding mud is in place, the whole vehicle shall be flushed and cleaned.
Clay Towel Cloth Magic Clay Bar Car Paint Repair Car Body before Wax and Costing