After the car has been used for a long time, you will find that there are some spot-like stains that are difficult to clean with normal methods, but the car washing mud can help you deal with these intractable diseases.
Car wash mud, also called car wash desludge, is a kind of mud used to scrub the car body. It has the function of decontamination, but it does not damage the paint on the surface of the car body. This is its unparalleled practicality. Because the car wash mud is made of superfine fiber and solid gel after repeated mixing. So it is thin and sticky. Fine: After repeated scrubbing by car wash workers, it can wipe into the pores and spots caused by oxidation of the car body. Stickiness: After repeated scrubbing by car wash workers, it can stick to the natural oxidation, scale, car wash, bird (worm) feces, iron powder, acid rain, tree sap and improper care residues on the car body. Therefore, car wash mud is very popular with car owners.
What should we do?
1. Preparation: a piece of car wash mud, basin, water, a piece of car wash cloth, a plastic container (the bottom of the plastic bottle can be substituted)
2. After disassembling the car washing mud, put some water in the prepared plastic container and soak the car washing mud in the water. We clean the car in advance, soak the car wash cloth and wipe it on the car that needs to be cleaned to ensure that there is no dust and other particles on the surface to avoid scratching the car paint.
3. The car wash mud needs to be combined with water to keep it moist during use. Too dry will leave a large amount of car wash mud on the paint surface and speed up the consumption of the car wash mud.
4. Squeeze the car wash mud and slide it back and forth in the position that needs cleaning. You will obviously see that some small black spots that are not easy to clean have been eliminated (the white car is especially obvious). At this time, you will see the small black spots Adsorbed on the car wash mud, in order to prevent the small particles mixed with the car wash mud from scratching the paint, we need to avoid the car wash mud that has adsorbed impurities when cleaning the next part. Turning over or folding in is the safest way.
5. Finally, put the used car washing mud in a plastic container and seal it with plastic wrap to prevent the car washing mud from drying out.
Car Wash Mud Magic Clay Bar Sponge Block Car Cleaning Wax Sponge Block