Car wash mud is also called car sludge and volcanic mud. It is a kind of plasticine for scrubbing cars. It can remove stains on the car body without damaging the paint of the car. It is very popular with car owners. How much do you know about car wash mud, and how do you use it? How to use car wash mud?
Car wash mud needs to be used with water and clay lubricants.
1. Rinse the car body with clean water first to rinse off the dirt on the surface.
2. Cut the car wash mud to the required size, and knead the car wash mud to shape it before use.
3. Spray water or lubricant evenly on the cleaning area, car mud and hands during use.
4. Use your hands to drive the car mud to slide back and forth in a straight line in the cleaning area without pressing vigorously until the area has no graininess.
have to be aware of is. Always keep the car mud lubricated and the body moist. If the surface of the car mud is dirty or there are dirt particles, fold the bag into the car mud in time or replace it directly, and continue to scrub with the clean side to avoid scratching the paint surface.
5. After applying, clean and wipe the cleaned area with a clean towel.
The places where automobile mud can be cleaned are the body, the wheel hub, the glass and the electroplated parts.
Clay Bar Wash Sponge Ultra Soft Car Wash Sponge Clay Block Auto Detailing